Dear Mr. Smith,
Numbers drive good business decisions, collecting and analyzing data is critical to sound decision making.
My career experience within the banking industry has been broad-based, but it has always involved generating the necessary data to foster decisions that positively impact an organization’s bottom line. My ability in this area is well documented in my resume. I have
- Held full decision-making authority for deploying, expanding, and optimizing the banking delivery network within the Florida region for the past three years.
- Ensured the successful transition of employee incentive plans following Barnett Bank’s merger with Bank of America.
- Developed uniform reporting mechanisms to promote efficient line-management activities.
- Reengineered and standardized national sales incentive programs.
- Taught staffing needs calculations and employee utilization to branch offices to ensure delivery of top-notch customer service while controlling costs.
- Created a cost analysis system to effectively track internal profitability.
I will be relocating to the Columbus, Ohio, area within the next few months and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how I might deliver similar results for your organization. May we talk? I will be in town the week of April 1st and will call to set up an appointment with you.